[bksvol-discuss] book requests

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:41:22 -0700

Hello All:

A few weeks ago, I posted about some books I'd like to be added to the
collection. I have attached the list of books, with ISBNs and publisher
information. Most are by Emma Holly, who is a pretty good author of erotic
romance. There is one anthology of novellas by Meljean Brook (who is
awesome), Carolyn Crane, and Jessica Sims. The other books are nonfiction
books, which I would love to see made accessible. If anyone is interested in
scanning these, I am sure there would be plenty of proofers, other than
myself, who would like to proof these books. I will, of course, fill out
book request forms for BookShare.

Thank you all so much for all that you do.