[bksvol-discuss] Re: book requests

  • From: aidee campa <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:32:50 -0700

Are these books really hard to find? Or are they really expensive?

Also, is anyone working on the books by Ni-Ni Simone? Because if no
one's interested in proofing them, I'd like to. However, if someone's
already called dibbs, please let me know. Hope everyone has a happy
4th of July.

--
Regards,
Aidee