[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:51:59 -0400

Hi, Sue. You can validate all file types in WordPerfect that you can with Word. In fact, you may find that you prefer it's proofing tools once you play around with them a bit. I think they're more intuitive, but that is a matter of prreference. (smile)

At Sunday 5/21/2006 05:44 AM, you wrote:

Hi all,

I am going to be the proud owner of a Dell Notebook in a couple of weeks.
It automatically comes with Ecol Wordperfect.  I have ordered MS Word as
well because I am used to it.  My question:  Can one validate any bookshare
files with Wordperfect??  If so, what type?

Thanks for any help,

Sue S.