[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:05:00 -0700

HI Sue,

I have use word perfect a little. It use to be use at the university until
about 2002 when they changed over to Office. From what I have seen of it
there shouldn't be any reason not to be able to use it for validating. There
are still a number of people at the U that like it much better than Office.

You may find it doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles as MS Office
does but that is better for screen readers.

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748