[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

Sue,

I don't think the length of lines is related to txt vs
rtf. If end-of-the line indicators are there and you
get rid of them and put a space where necesssary, the
lines will lengthen naturally, according to how the
margins are set. I do that all the time.

As long as your file as the rtf extension it should
upload o.k.

Cindy