[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question:

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:49:19 -0600

Cindy,

You're forgetting that you're on the west coast.  For the east coast people
to get the same performance that you get after midnight, they have to do it
after 3:00 a.m. because when it's midnight EST many of the CST, MST, and PST
members are still on the internet and accessing Bookshare since it's only
9:00 p.m. PST, 10:00 MST, and 11:00 CST.  Since many of the kids on the west
coast are still up, the internet is still a bit busy in general at 12:00
a.m. EST.  That's why I didn't mention after midnight, because I don't know
which time zone Ernie's in.

HTH

Gerald