[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question:

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:45:45 -0500

Robin,

I'm gona give it one more shot, so''s I can re-write the synopsis. Being curious, I did a bit of research on Ms. Rand, so now I understand how her philosophy is labeled.

If it doesn't go through this time, I'll write to support or whatever, and see what's happenin'.

Might as well say here that I don't understand this "who are we" thread. The fact that Bookshare hasn't achieved 1,000,000 books yet doesn't mean it's not viable. See Ayn Rand.

Peace,
Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Mandell" <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>