[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question:

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:56:12 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, Ernie, your corrections won't be there.
It will be the original that is released--another
aspect of the system that would be nice if it could be
changed. The only way that could happen, though, that
I can see would be if instead of releasing what's on
our upload page we could submit our partially worked
files to the download list. I suppose one could reject
what's there and submit the partially corrected one,
which would then go on the download list, but then the
original submitter wouldn't get the credit.

Cindy