[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:58:57 -0500

Hi All,

I am working on a book that requires me to read EVERY WORD.  I chose to
validate it because I would read it anyway.  Now for my question:

Although the file extension says .rtf, which is also what it said on Step 1,
the lines are shorter than the usual RTF line-more like plain text.  I am
validating in Microsoft word, not wordpad, and the corrections are being
saved.  Thus my question:  When I upload the file after validating it, will
I get that annoying error message saying it is not a valid RTF file?

Thanks,

Sue S.