[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 03:23:00 -0700

Hi, Bud. In your Settings menu, towards the bottom, you'll have a selection
called "Save Settings." Click on that, and it'll ask you where you want to
save the settings. If you don't have any other settings files, or if the one
you're in is the Default settings file, that'll be the one selected, and you
can just hit enter. I hope this helps. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous