[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:37:07 -0700

Now I'm getting confused again. I thought it was desirable to remove the layout info.

Bud

At 09:07 PM 7/5/2004, you wrote:
Hello Bud and all,

Pratik Patel Managing Director CUNYAssistive Technology Services The City University of New York ppatel@xxxxxx When you come up with RTF submission problems, use the RTF resaving method as has been suggested through M$ Word. You can remove images through K1K but please try not to remove the layout info. The layout info is significant when marking the txt as regions, paragraphs illustrations, ETC. The layout info does not seem to be causing the RTF problem. The images do not cause the RTF submission problem through Bookshare. But the RTF file with images is quite bulky. You will find that when you open the RTF in Word and resave with the method described, the size of the file will decrease enormously.

I hope this helps.

Pratik