[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 00:42:34 -0400

Bud,

What I am suggesting is that it is not necessary to remove the layout info
from your file before submitting to bookshare.  You should remove the images
from the file because it will make the file lot less bulky.  You should take
the saved RTF file into Microsoft Word, and resave it like it was suggested.
This will save you some steps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director