[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 03:02:31 -0700

Hi, Jackie. I've never heard of this happening with a file saved in Word. Yes,
with Kurzweil, I've heard of it, which is why I always bring it into Word and
do something to it, then re-save it. I've never had any problems doing it that
way. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous