[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:22:46 -0500

That's what I understood, that they are to be converted to .rtf. Not
sure why there would be a problem with uploading.

I still haven't figured out why .rtf is preferable to .txt. I much
prefer editing .txt files, no worry of extra page breaks being added,
etc. Plus if you save the file so that there are no linebreaks, but
there is a blank line before each paragraph, it translates into
braille with all the paragraphs in their proper place, etc.

Pam