[bksvol-discuss] Open Book problem

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:56:56 -0400

BlankHey Guys;
I'm having an Open Book issue and was wondering if anyone else encountered this
issue and if so, what did you do for a solution. The issue/problem is this:
Whenever I ready the scan and execute the command, I keep getting a "blank
page" or rather I am told, page 1 is blank, page 2 is blank and so on. I am
scanning on acquire and read using Optibook 3600 and Open Book 9 point
something or another.  This is a constant issue. I can scan for about 2 days
and then...nothing. It usually happens when I get to the end of a book and near
completion. I am not sure why and I have even went back and did a "repair" of
the software but to no avail. Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks guys,
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image