[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book problem

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:44:01 -0500

Hey Ann;
I fixed the problem, the scanner wasn't letting go of the TWAIN after
processing (or something like that). Now today, I am facing another problem.
The dang thing WILL NOT "come on"...well rather, I can't tell whether or not
the light is on or off. There are no "eyes" at home with me right now and
today my sight is not cooperating with me, so I'll check as soon as someone
comes home.
Netta