[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book problem

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:51:21 -0500

Hi,
This isn't related well not exactly but I'm curious if anyone has faced this
particular problem. I was trying to access a website audible.com to be precise
when all of the sudden my Internet instead of showing to webpage just started
saying blank blank blank when you press the down arrow key. I reset the
Internet settings. I've also tried uninstalling a program I installed earlier
today thinking that might be the problem it doesn't seem to be the case. Is
there something I'm not seeing? I tried it with the Bookshare website which is
completely accessible. Still same problem.

Sent from my iPhone