[bksvol-discuss] Open Book problem

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:37:45 -0500

BlankHey Guys;
Can someone please help me? I am scanning with Open Book 9 and using JAWS 13
(the latest version of JAWS 13), my scanner is an Optibook 3600. Recently
whenever I do a scan, I keep getting "document is blank" message. I did a scan
using the Optibook and Text Cloner Pro (a rarely used scanner program on my
computer) and the scan came through although it was awful. This lets me know
that it appears not to be a Open Book problem. I don't want to use the Text
Cloner Pro software because I am unfamiliar with it and it has loads and I do
mean loads of scannos within the document. Can someone please tell me what is
going on with Open Book? I have been at this thing for about 45 minutes and
still I am getting "document 1 is blank" message and yes, there is text on the
page.
Thanks, I appreciate this,
Netta

GIF image