[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book problem

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:34:08 -0500

That sounds like you may just be passing over blank lines. If you let it do a continuous read does it have a problem where those blanks are? If it doesn't and if it just keeps reading I think that is what is going on.

On 12/12/2012 4:51 PM, Dasha Radford wrote:
Hi,
This isn't related well not exactly but I'm curious if anyone has faced this
particular problem. I was trying to access a website audible.com to be precise
when all of the sudden my Internet instead of showing to webpage just started
saying blank blank blank when you press the down arrow key. I reset the
Internet settings. I've also tried uninstalling a program I installed earlier
today thinking that might be the problem it doesn't seem to be the case. Is
there something I'm not seeing? I tried it with the Bookshare website which is
completely accessible. Still same problem.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2012, at 4:44 PM, "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Ann;
I fixed the problem, the scanner wasn't letting go of the TWAIN after
processing (or something like that). Now today, I am facing another problem.
The dang thing WILL NOT "come on"...well rather, I can't tell whether or not
the light is on or off. There are no "eyes" at home with me right now and
today my sight is not cooperating with me, so I'll check as soon as someone
comes home.
Netta