[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book problem

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 20:21:40 -0400

Hey Marty;
Yes, I finally did shut down the computer and decided that I had enough for one
day, however, I did try restarting Open Book. It worked well for a while today
and then those error reports started up again. So, I shut it down and decided
to work on cleaning up the file which is when I saw that...I had about 3 or 4
pages to re-scan. So, I'll start over again tomorrow...hopefully my luck will
be better. Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb