[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book problem

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:20:41 -0500

I don't have the same problem, but yesterday my whole Openbook program was awful. No matter what I scananed, there was no way I could edit it. Then when I went to word my scan came out in numbers and symbols. So Now I just placed the Openbook disk in and chose repair. Well, let's see what tomorrow brings.

Sister Dolores