[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:01:45 -0600

Hi, Mayrie.

I agree completely. Even with the e-mail reminding me about the impending expiration of an edit cession, I still forget to renew my books from time to time.

Unless bookshare wants to start hiring Validation Goons to give us validators a little uh, "reminder" about our books needing to be renewed, I think the shorter editing period is a good idea. <grins>

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>