[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 05:42:02 -0800 (PST)

Monica, once you wrote a great "ad" on one of the lists kind of recruiting
validators.

  If you would write another ad maybe geared towards sighted people, I have
some places I would like to post it.

  Nothing long, just short and catchy.

  Also, I'd suggest that people not just be directed to the Bookshare site, but
to a real volunteer (you?? Monica?? smile) who could guide the new person to
the site and through the process.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
I'm an eBay affiliate! Please click my link before you bid: Find hard to find
items on eBay!