[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:14:05 -0800

Hi Guys,

I found that when I announced to this list that I had submitted something, it pretty much immediately disappeared from the step 1 page. When posting, I include the title and author information, the long synopsis, and any information about work I have already done on the book, or work that needs still to be done. I did notice that once I didn't need credits for my subscription, and stopped announcing on this list what I had submitted and how much work I had done cleaning up the submission, my books sit on the step 1 page a lot longer. You might also try posting the same information to the bookshare-discuss list, if you are subscribed to it. There are folks who volunteer on that list that aren't on this one.

Maybe this helps some.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 05:08 AM 12/12/2007, you wrote: