[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:06:04 -0600

Jamie, it is "Copies in seconds : how a lone inventor and an unknown company created the biggest communications breakthrough since Gutenberg: Chester Carlson and the birth of the Xerox machine by David Owen"

I'm sure the stuff I ran into could be handled by a more experienced validator and someone who uses Word regularly - it just wasn't working for me.

Jim's scan is awesome - what I could physically see in the rtf file exactly mirrored each page in the book. But in places there are section breaks instead of page breaks for pages, and the minute I touched those I really messed up the rest of the books formatting.

Judy s.

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Judy, can I ask which book of Jim's you tried and Word did weird things to it? I'd like to have a look at it.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
I'm an eBay affiliate! Please click my link before you bid: Find hard to find items on eBay! <http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=5902068&pid=1683725&sid=Email121007>