[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:07:48 -0500

When you run into a book which meets the description you give in the message below, delete it please. I know some validators return these books to step one. Let's have the courage to send them off step 1 one way or another and shorten the list.

At 03:09 PM 12/12/2007, you wrote:
Another thing I've found on the validation list are many books that are listed as 'fair.' For me, as a validator, they are not worth the hours and hours of time it would take to try to turn into something that is just acceptable. I'm guessing it would be much faster to have those rescanned than have a validator try to fix them, from what I've seen.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.eset.com