[bksvol-discuss] Re: ISBNnumbers

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:23:12 -0400

Do a search on Amazon for each ISBN and see how each are described.

On 3/18/2012 10:00 PM, Cindy wrote:
My print book has both numbers; unlike most books I've seen it doesn't hardbound or library copy, but I guess the "paper" must be the hardcover one, so that's the ISBN number I'll use when I upload.
Thanks, Mayrie
Cindy
Join us in celebrating our 10^th Anniversary! <http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>