[bksvol-discuss] Re: ISBNnumbers

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:08:58 -0400

If you left off the initial digit then that would definitely get you no results.

On 3/19/2012 9:00 PM, Cindy wrote:
Don't Know.I used All Departments as you suggested and put in the ISBN number without the hyphens and got no fresult. Then I put it in with the hyphens and got the result. --But wait, I also didn't use 1- and then the rest of the number the first time. I just started with the number after the 1- Maybe that was the reason
Cindy
Join us in celebrating our 10^th Anniversary! <http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

    TinyURL.com/752cyrs