[bksvol-discuss] Re: ISBNnumbers

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:54:49 -0400

I would use the ISBN for the edition I think I have. If you are not sure which it is then you might do some research and see which edition matches pagination and other characteristics, but if you absolutely cannot find a difference between the paperback and the hardcover then I suppose it doesn't matter which one you use.

On 3/18/2012 7:24 PM, Cindy wrote:
Darn my memory. If my book has 2 ISBN numbers, one for cloth and one for paper (which I assume is the hard-cover book I have) should I put only the one for the one I think I have? Or should I just not put ISBN number, or should I do both? (A Actually, I don't think I've seen this before in the print book I've used for proofing, so maybe it isn't my memory at fault
Cindy
Join us in celebrating our 10^th Anniversary! <http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

    TinyURL.com/752cyrs