[bksvol-discuss] Re: I made you a list of books kicked back to step one!

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 03:50:27 -0500

Monika,

WE are actively seeking to have bookshare address some of the automated
notification concerns.  As I understand it, gustavo approved more than 6
thousand books in 2006.  This includes the BSO books along with the new
collection of spanish as well as new submissions.  If anything, I may be
underestimating the total number of approvals.  We can all agree that it
would be pretty difficult for Gustavo to contact people on an individual
basis.  An automated notification system is more appropriate and will serve
the needs.

Pratik