[bksvol-discuss] Re: I made you a list of books kicked back to step one!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:22:58 -0800 (PST)

That is *so* nice of you!! Now I don't have to do what
you did. THANK YOU.

I noticed Too Late for Angels before and told Erin and
she was going to fix it and resubmit. I see the one
still there is a KEZ. I wonder if Erin's rtf is
sitting in the admin queue.

Gustavo's note for Howard Fast's Establishment says do
not self-validate, so I don't quite understand what
the donedone means. If someone okayed it then why
Gustavo's note, which means that someone else has to
download it for validation. COnfusing.

It was up there a long time ago and I'd taken it
because it had been on the list for so long, but then
I  released it because I was castigated for having too
manh books out (discovered, I guess, because I'd
forgotten to renew on time and Jake has sharp eyes).
Sister Dolores must have taken her own submission and
validated it.

I'll write to John and ask what the deal is with that
book.

Cindy