[bksvol-discuss] Re: I made you a list of books kicked back to step one!

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 06:24:14 -0800 (PST)

Isn't the real problem though when Gustavo says
"please verify ....."

that the person CANNOT just get fast credit for this
one, because the person has to download the ORIGINAL
uncorrected copy first, and fix that copy, AND THEN
verify whatever Gustavo wants verified?

When Gustavo kicks it back it goes back to the
original uploaded form right? not the corrected
uploaded book?

If I am wrong and the corrected validated book is
there, then yes a person would get fast credit just
for verifying whatever needs verified. But I am sure I
read that when it gets kicked back that it isn't the
corrected, validated copy of the book. It is the
original uploaded and uncorrected/unvalidated version.

Jamie in Michigan