[bksvol-discuss] Re: I made you a list of books kicked back to step one!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:35:28 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth,

Gustavo's note is that Fulcanelli master alchemist is
not the title of the book. I checked, and what's
missing is a colon. If you still have your validated
copy, or Mayrie, if you have yours, one of you should
upload it again with the title in the title space
reading Fulcanelli: Master Alchemist. At least that's
what Amazon has as the title. My library has the title
with a comma instead of a colon. Fulcanelli, Master
Alchemist. What's on the title page? I couldn't find
the book in the LC copyright office site.

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>