[bksvol-discuss] Re: I just uploaded The Book Again

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:57:53 -0500

Hi, grace, and thanks for doing it. It's so odd how it got changed to Kathy
like that! Actually, when I fill out a field, I rarely ever type the
information. I copy and paste to make sure I don't do something like that,
and I do that with every field, even the copyright, so I don't mess
something up. It's really odd! Anyway, thanks for doing it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.