[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have got to try this!!!

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:41:34 -0600

I hope a blind person can use it.  I don't care about their software in the
least, if it can work with Kurzweil 1000.  Most scanners are initially set up
to take pictures, not do OCR.  That's why there is Kurzy and OpenBook (don't
get me started on OpenBook!!!).

I'm gonna have to check this out!  Thanks for putting me onto it, Valerie.

Sandi