[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have got to try this!!!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:31:06 -0800 (PST)

I have been reading for hours and it would be a good fit for me since I could
take their PDF file and run it through any of my OCR softwares.  From what I
can
tell the lost year was spent making it more sturdy.  For my space, need and
budget, it would be  a good fix. None of the DIY setups looked ergonomic enough
for me and there was still the lack of a cradle, further worsening handling for
me.  Still, if you want inexpensive and are handy, it could cost less.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: