[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have got to try this!!!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 21:33:20 -0800 (PST)

A second image I saw, but failed to bookmark, would preclude that as there were
something like sides to strengthen the frame, but I also have not seen actual
dimensions of the cradle listed.  The one thing I like, if it works as
perceived, is the fact there should be no bubbling of the book,
causing inadvertent bold or italics because of the placement of the
frame sandwiching the scanned material.  I am very eager to test it personally.
 Valerie