[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have got to try this!!!

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:26:17 -0800

Hi Valerie,

 I can't remember what causes the problem.  But I've almost never gotten
good OCR from a pdf.  That seems to have been the experience with everyone
I've talked to.

If the pdf is an image of text, and not text itself, I think that's the
problem.

Sorry, it's one of those things I can never remember properly.

Mayrie

  _____