[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have got to try this!!!

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 18:43:21 -0600

Let us know how it works for you when you get one--I really love the idea of it. If they've made it more sturdy, that's even better yet. smile.

Valerie Maples wrote:
I have been reading for hours and it would be a good fit for me since I could take their PDF file and run it through any of my OCR softwares. From what I can tell the lost year was spent making it more sturdy. For my space, need and budget, it would be a good fix. None of the DIY setups looked ergonomic enough for me and there was still the lack of a cradle, further worsening handling for me. Still, if you want inexpensive and are handy, it could cost less. Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: