[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have got to try this!!!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 21:53:22 -0800 (PST)

I would think it would be possible since it is stored on a regular SD memory
card in a non-proprietary format (PDF, I think) that can then be converted by
any OCR software to RTF.  Since there is no aperture determination needed or
focusing involved with fixed length focus, the only think left is does it have
smart cropping tech in the saving process.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: