[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conventions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 14:47:44 -0700 (PDT)

I would think, if the author suggests the various
froms of reading, that it would be o.k to do what
you'd planned, which is to group the various sections
together, if you didn't find it too much trouble. If
you have any questions about the propriety of doing
that, I see that the publisher's address in on the
title page, and you could write and ask -- and there
was either a web page or an e-mail address (I can't
believe I'l already forgotten, but I wasn't
concentrating), too. (I foundit on amazon.com.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail