[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confused!

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:14:36 -0500

Hi, Cindy! Sarah's right, don't worry about it. Honestly, I think this is one of those things that is open to at least some personal preference. Since some who have split the titles onto two lines have complained about the obsessive stripper munching on them, and since all of mine seem to be staying put, I'll continue doing them the same way for now. <Smile>

To respond to your other question, I wish that some of the sighted bookshare members would give us some feedback on their preferences. I would imagine that most of them read books with speech, in which case the font sizes wouldn't matter so much, but I'm not sure. Maybe some of them will respond soon! <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>