[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confused!

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:23:01 -0500

Lea, we are talking about the top of the page. I've had books like that and did away with the headers at the top of the page. It sounds like you are protecting the chapter name and number as well as the page numbers.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pascha Lea" <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>