[aztec-users] Re: Hello to the new mailing list subscribers!

  • From: Richardve <rm.vaneijbergen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 21:17:24 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "julien Roger" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi all (and sorry in advance for my poor english),

Hello, welcome to this list!

>     - 3DM import (see www.opennurbs.com and www.rhino3d.com, it's an open
> file format).

I've seen that OpenNURBS library before, and I forgot about it too, and the
following is my reason to forget about it:

It looks like a nice library to integrate in Aztec (somewhere far away in
the future) but there's one major problem: the license.
Actually, there is no license at all, which means they can change that on a
later date and start charging money.. (afaik)
Same goes for the 3DM file importer.. there's no license for it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong (let's hope I'm wrong :)
(it's a very nice library though - one of the best)

- Richard