[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather in AZ

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:17:49 -0800

You scared me there for a minute, Tom.  For a second, I thought you were
going to empirically prove that "man is causing global warming".
(Although I believe that's, arguably, already been done).

The data you have presented is compelling, though and I'm glad to see
confirmed that Arizona will likely continue to live up to its reputation
for us - even if we have to wait for spring.

Thanks for sharing!

Darrell Spencer