[AZ-Observing] Weather in AZ

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:46:18 -0500 (EST)

Howdy all;

Well, we certainly had a storm in beautiful Wickenburg.  The recording
wind meter at the office of the RV park got steady winds of 25 mph and
gusts of 57.  It does rock you to sleep, but not in a good way.  There was
lots of rain and some hail mixed in.

The next storm is said to be coming right for this weekend (Dec.10 and
11), so I just don't know if I want to take a chance and try it.  The good
news is that next weekend (Dec. 17 and 18) is still a very thin Moon, we
might try that.  I am in a "wait and see" mode.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe