[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather in AZ

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:48:22 -0700

I thought it was just me!  Before I moved here from Kansas City, we had the
most awful stretch of lousy weather I had ever seen in my 56 years in the
Midwest.  I thought I was back in KC this weekend and woke up in a cold
sweat.  Then I looked out the back window and saw desert plants and cactus,
and knew I was still in Phoenix.  Whew, what a scare!

Dick H