[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather in AZ

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:28:49 -0700

I'm not a big fan of the "man is causing global warming" scare-- I think it
is more likely due to solar activity and natural planetary cycles.  But one
does wonder if this may not be due to a global climate change?  If the air
warmed even only a degree (on average), the atmosphere's cloud carrying
capacity would increase dramatically.  (Of course, this increases the
planet's albedo and helps counteract the warming, but in the meantime it
makes life miserable for us star geezers.)

Dick H