[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather in AZ

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:41:27 -0700

I can simpathize with Rick on a Ground Hog's Birthday.  That is also my
birthday and I've been informed there WILL be a family get together at
Pappadeaux's Restaurant - including myself.  The next day, however, is also
important and it just isn't the Super Bowl.  You see it is our 40th
anniversary and I dare not be caught napping because of telescoping.  Not
sure how to handle the game and anniversary.  I'll let that to the head of
the War Department.

Hope there are clear skies for everyone else,
aj