[AZ-Observing] Re: Supernova in M74

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:01:41 -0700

Again I don't know - I'd say it's it's a matter of priorities. :-)
However, if you're an an amateur astronomer worth your salt, you will
have those phone numbers to the Supernova Network, Minor Planet Center,
and the Astronomical Bureau of Telegrams programmed into the cellphone
clipped to your belt, and can report any SN, comets, etc, and still not
get too far behind to finish the Marathon! (Maybe the numbers should be
repeated on here just as a precaution.)

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Public Events